Wednesday 25 July 2012

WIP and Shopping

I realized today that I finished 4 quilts in June and with a week left in July I have finished nothing, and it doesn't look like I have anything that is close to getting done. I may have to look around the sewing room and see if there is something I can finish off in the next week.

I didn't get much sewing done this last week but I did manage to do some shopping, LOL. It's my friend fault.  We decided to get together last Friday and normally when we get together we do a little sewing, but she suggested lunch at a place next to one of the LQS.  I though she may need to pick something up, so I agreed. Well she didn't get anything, but the same cannot be be said for me. I picked up this grey fabric (back of photo) for the background for a little quilt using Salt Air charm pack. Which I'm being good and not starting until something else is finished. I also picked up this button of the month and finishing kit. To be true I picked up the first 5 months as there nothing like joining a monthly club half way throw.  I said I had been looking for a hand project, now I just need to find the safe place where I put all my floss.

On the sewing front, here is one more block for Farmers Wife.

Stats this Week
New Project - 0 (doesn't count until I start it)
Project in progress - 7
Finished - 0

Linking up with WIP at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Teresa said...

The button of the month looks
Ike so much fun. I would be so tempted to do that one too!