Tuesday 24 July 2012

Heriatage Park

Well, I finally went to Heritage Park with my family instead of for a quilt show.  I made a point of looking at areas of the part I normally don't go to.  But I still found a couple of quilts. LOL.

This first one was at a little house which was basically a kit house this one had lots of  old fashion toys to play with.  Friend where spending the day with us so we had to stop a while and let the kids play with the toys. Inside in the only bedroom, on the bed was a quilt.
We also had to go to the farmhouse to look at the farm animals and as this is the kind of house I would love to live in (I'm a country girl at heart) we had a quick look inside and this quilt was ready to work on.
After looking around and a picnic lunch we enjoyed a wagon ride before taking the kids to the amusement park.  The first ride was the kid ferries wheel and after that they all wanted to go on the big one, this suited me just fine as it's my favourite ride at the park.  The first time at the top LM was a bit scared but by the end of the ride she didn't want to get off. She seemed to enjoy all the old time rides.
We ended the day at the park by taking a ride on the paddle boat. Here is the  view looking down to where we would get on the boat and then one from the boat looking back at the park.
The kid slept in the cars on the way home. Great day with friend.

No comments: