Tuesday 14 August 2012

Middle of August

Well, I'm not sure how it got part way though August without me realizing it. I was sick for a few days but that doesn't explain how the rest of the time flew by.  I still haven't done much sewing, I've been too busy spending time outside.

My guild had a sew day on Saturday and I was able to go for a couple of hours. The rest of the day was full, as a group of my friends were taking our kids to the circuits in the afternoon. It was a bit odd going to a sew day and only taking one project. I took the background for LM quilt. I sew the first two columns together and started work on pairing up some more blocks. I am liking how this is turning out. I know it;s black but its not this dark, just bad lighting for the photo.

Not sure how much sewing I'm going to get to in the next while as on Friday we heading out for a week vacation. This will be our first road trip with LM. After how well she did flying I think she will do well.  We are going down into the states and I'm hoping to get some great photos to share.

No comments: