Wednesday 29 August 2012

Seattle

This was my first time visiting Seattle and it is a nice city.  I loved how green everything is.  We picked up a city pass and enjoyed doing tourist things. Like the space needle.
Spend lots of time at the science center.  DH like seeing king tut, LM like anything that was interactive. I like the butterflies.
We took a harbour tour and here is a sea lion resting.
I think my favorite day was a shopping day. We went looking for a quilt store that was at this fun shopping area.  LM loved the ducks and chickens that were there and we had trouble getting to to eat her lunch as she wanted to feed it to the ducks.  She also loved the train that went around the parking lot and the play area.
I still need to take photos (unpack) my shopping but will share soon.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Seattle is a place I would love to visit one day. It looks so beautiful.
I have a couple of blogger friends who live there... I can see why!