Here is the second batch of block for the red and white quilt. I decided that I needed more true whites than the first batch. I think one more batch and I will have enough for the top. I want to keep working on this as it has a deadline.
I know I will also have to do the sashing on the jungle quilt prior to laying this one out as there not enough room for both on the design wall.
These are my current focus projects, and I also have two small stichery that I want to add borders to, making them into wall hangings. I think these will make a nice change when I want a quick finish.
While cleaning up the sewing room, another task now that I have storage, I came across the focus WIP I had been working on prior to the flood. Hopefully you see more of these very soon.
Top left - New Christmas place met -I guess there is not rush for that at the moment.
Top right - Growth chart - this is half quilted and shouldn't take very long to finish
Bottom Left - Guild BOM - The top just needs it blue boarder, if I can just find the extra fabric I put aside for it.
Bottom Right - Jar table runner - The top is base to the batting, not sure why the backing it not based too. Still need to decide how I'm going to quilt it.
I'm not just putting stuff away but sorting ever thing so it taking longer. I do like workable space once more.