Tuesday 24 January 2012

Dolls quilt and Bookmark

My first two finishes for 2012, they are both small, but a finish is a finish.


The first is the bonus doll quilt made out of the extra triangles from my Red and White quilt. My friend daughter will be 3 next month so I will be adding this to her birthday present. I am very happy with how it turned out. I love how fun the polka dots boarder is, but I love polka dots, so not surprise there.

Next finish is this bookmark. I did the stichery awhile ago (about 6 months ago) and then its just been sitting there waiting for me to applique it to the felt backing. I'm not sure what took me so long.

This was from a kit that my friend brought and after making one she passed it onto me, and there was enough floss to make this one, and I think there may be enough floss for another one too. Will see if anyone at guild would like to make one or I may make another to use as a gift.

Floss

No comments: