Wednesday 11 July 2007

Sheba Update



Thanks for everyone checking to see how Sheba is, it looks like she is going to make a full recovery. She did give use a bit of a scare. She lost a pond, and she was only 7 to begin with. After a few days trying to nurse her back to health, we got up and when to check on her, and she strolled out of the room with her tail in the air and headed to breakfast with the other cats. This is her this evening, its hard to tell in the photo (hard to get a good photo of a black cat) she is looking back to normal.
I still can't get in my sewing room, was hoping it would be today, the carpeting is taking longer than expected, the guy installing it doesn't seem to be in a hurry, glad we are paying for the job and not by the hour.

This is a photo of the back to the stack'n'wack in progress, I was trying to use up the left overs from the front. I finished it up by adding a blue fabric with black printing that I had picked up at a quilters' garage sale.

4 comments:

Greenmare said...

she is beautiful, I'm glad she is feeling better!!!

Samantha said...

Glad the kitty is doing well; that's a gorgeous stack n whack!

swooze said...

I am glad she is better. That quilt really sets of her pretty coat!

meggie said...

So glad Sheba is ok again.
Gosh I still have to dismantle my sewing room, & we have over a week to wait for our carpet.