Friday 29 June 2012

Stitchery finish

Can you beleive in, three weeks in a row I have something finished. OK this week is only small, but it is still a finish.

This is the stitchery kit I picked up last year when I was visiting my mum. I used a varigated threat and love the way it turned out.

I think I'll need to iron it before I hang it on the wall.











And here is why I normally don't put things on the floor to take their picture. I only just put it down and Fritz was sitting on it, with Taz line up to sit on it next.

Stats for the week.
Completed projects - 1
New projects - 0
In progress - 7

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Good for you! Completing anything big or small is a BIG deal. I always have a good feeling inside when I finish something. Probably why I sometimes bake something while I'm sewing or quilting. LOL Nice work you've done here.