Friday 1 June 2012

Last post about Heritage Park Quilt Show

I thought I would finish out the week with my last post on the Heritage Park Quilt Show.  The first few pictures are from around the park, once again this is such a nice setting. I am planning on going back with the family this year.
Now for a few quilts. I really liked the 3D flowers on this table runner, I think it added a fun element.
And a few more that I liked.

 Just when I thought I was saturated with quilt viewing and couldn't look at another quilt these caught my eye, I was leaving the park at the time heading for a coffee shop until it was time to come back for the dinner.

 Here is a close up of the middle quilt.
Hope you enjoyed seeing  a few quilts from the Show.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

So many lovely quilts! It looks like you had a great time.
Kristie

Shari said...

What a great way to do a quilt show. Very nice. Looks like you had a fantastic day.

I waited a long time before I became an Australian citizen too. And also wondered why I waited so long. I guess it just takes time for a transplanted tree to put down deep roots.