LM is now three and a half and I finally finished her growth chart. I will have to look up how tall she was at one and two and add them along with how tall she is now.
This was a panel that I just added borders to the sides. I kept the quilting quite simple as I think this will make it easier to write on. I will find out if this is the case when I start adding her information. I just stitched the outside of the blocks and out lined the vine and the little girls.
This is about all the sewing I got done this week, but my front garden is now fully weeded. On the next nice day I will add the mulch and it will be done.
Stats for the week.
Completed projects - 1
New projects - 0
In progress - 8