Sunday 21 June 2009

Shopping

On Saturday I decided that I was going to go fabric shopping for a new project. I know I have plenty of UFO and project waiting to be started, but saw a pattern that I just wanted to do next. It is quite simple pattern which is good for me right now, so I should be able to get it done. I also though it would be good for the purple rose fabric that I kept looking at, and had been very good and not bought. So off I when I was thinking maybe green and purple, but could not find a green I wanted to use, but was very set on using purple. So here is what I picked up.
I think it will look nice. I didn't even realize that the store was having a sale so I lucked out, getting all the fabric for the top and binding for $40. So a good day shopping.
I also have done a little bit more on my bunnies and here is the next completed block. I find the bunnies don't take that long but it seems to take me forever to do the grass.

I also got the binding on the square quilt, which I really need a name for. I still need to finish hand sewing it down. Hopefully I will have it done to share for next time.

2 comments:

Gina said...

love the fabrics you bought. Mind you purple is one of my favourite colours to work with.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

*karendianne. said...

Fabric shopping and a Sale? Well that was meant to be. Happy to see some work on the bunnies, too!