Wednesday 3 June 2009

More HP quilt show

Here are some general photos of the quilt show.
I love how simple this one is, yet it is very effective. I think I have the pattern for this, will have to check.
I really like the effect of curve piecing when in fact it just squares and triangles. I like how these two quilts looked together.
This quilt put a smile on my face, it was just so cheery.
And of course I had to include a cat quilt.
I think this bird quilt was my favorite. I just felt peaceful.

This photo was taken from the other side of the track, were I was looking for a spot to give LM a few quiet minutes, it was a lovely spot to look at the quilts in this beautiful setting.

1 comment:

meggie said...

Thanks for sharing these quilts with us! I love seeing other quilts & getting inspired.