When I was down in my sewing room, I was looking at what I had in progress, as I hadn't done anything for a while though I should see what I had on the go and where I was in the process. My square horse quilt was all sandwiched and ready for quilting. I think it would be at least a year that it had been in this state. I had planned on trying some fancy quilting, with curse to give the quilt a little more play. As I looked at it, I thought "in the ditched and finished is better than fancy and not started" so that is what I did. Then it took nearly an entire evening to find the safe place I had put the fabric for the binning. I am hoping to get that sew on tomorrow so I can stick it down this week. It felt great to make so much progress on a project that has sat for so long. I think I need to find a few more of these type of things that have been around for ages that are relative quick and simple to finish.