Monday 25 August 2008

Vaction

We are a couple of days into vacation, we had planned on going to European but on doctor orders have changed plans to a more relax vacation. We have headed to B.C for a few days, we have kept the dives shorter and are taking a couple of days to travel what we would normally do in one. So far we have made it too Kelowna. We took the more scenic route off the main high way to get here.
This picture was taken at Nakusp where we had stopped for lunch yesterday. It was a lovely spot. Today we took a bout tour and just relaxed. So far its has been a nice get away.

On the baby front at the last ultrasound was told it would be a girl. I was sure it was a boy, show how much I know.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Beautiful photo

Love and hugs Gina xxx

meggie said...

Getting excited at your 'pink' baby news. Enjoy your journey.
Hugsxx

jodie said...

beautiful spot to stop for lunch. Congratulations... a baby girl is wonderful, I should know I have two girls. And don't worry BOTH times I thought I was having a boy, We didn't find out till the birth, super surprise then.
Jodie

Teresa said...

OH how breathtaking that picture is. I did not realize you were pregnant, I must have missed that on one of your blogs. Congratulations!

*karendianne. said...

This is the perfect photo to wake up to - coffee in hand. You're my first stop of the day and I'm glad for it. Congratulations on the wonderful news.

I do believe you've set the tone for the day!

Girl Power Love, *karendianne.

Pam said...

Have a great and relaxing vacation. B.C is way better than Europe :)))

I think you will find there are so many more fun and pretty things to buy for a girl!! Congratulations!