Monday 4 August 2008

Announcement

You may have notice over the last couple of months the number of post and the amount of quilting I have done has dropped off. There is a good reason, I am pregnant. Currently I am 19 weeks and have sent a lot of those weeks being tired and not feeling that well. This has been getting better over the past few weeks, they changed a medication that I was on and that made a big difference. Still more tired than normal, but much better. Who knows I may even feel like getting back to quilting soon.
Here is an ultrasound, back from week 12.
I didn't get any pictures at my 18 week ultrasound, but I have to go back this week as we couldn't get the measurements that where needed, as baby was curled up in a ball, so couldn't tell if it is a boy or girl either. Hopefully will find out this week.

14 comments:

Teresa said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Narelle said...

Super News! and Best Wishes

Kristie said...

Oh! How exciting!!! I sure hope you start feeling better soon! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Kristie

Gina said...

Congratulations. I'm so pleased for you.
I'm sure you'll feel more yourself soon.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Congrats! What an exciting time!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! Take good care of yourself and the little one.

Andrea said...

Ooh ! How lovely....Funny I was going to email you today to see where you where but then noticed you had posted. Take care and put your feet up when you can. Many congratulations xx

dutchcomfort said...

Congratulations! Hope you will soon feel better!

jodie said...

Congratulations, wonderful news!
Jodie

Roseanne said...

congratulations on your good new .You will be very busy when the baby come

em's scrapbag said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you feel better soon. Best wishes, Em

Julie said...

Congratulations!

meggie said...

Such wonderful news!! Congratulations!!

julieQ said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!