After seeing the Disappearing 9 Patch Tutorial on Helen blogs, I decided that I wanted to give it a try and see how it turned out. I didn't want to start a new quilt so needed a small project that would be quick and easy. A simple bag, using scraps would be perfect. I had a few squares from our guild challenge that I am not using on the challenge project, and I always have a few other batiks in my scrap pile. I was a little worried about the how the colours would work together. It sure looks better together than it did part way through. I just did 4 blocks on each side of the bag, and black for the handles, sides and bottom. This went together quite quickly and I am quite happy with how it turned out.