I finally made some real progress on my red and white. I finished both the top and the back this week. I will get DH to help me sandwich it in the next few days. He is way better at this than I am, I always seem to get wrinkles when I do it myself.
1. Red and While - complete top and back
2. Jungle - no progress
3. Floral quilt- no progress
4. Farmer's Wife - 2 blocks
6. Tall stitchery - no progress
7. Guild BOM - no progress
8. Growth chart - no progress
9. Jar table runner - no progress
Completed projects - 0
New projects - 0
In progress - 8
To see what other are working on check out WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
I think my citizenship test went well, will find out in a month or so.