Saturday 2 February 2008

Cutting Flowers

I am still working on hand sewing on the binding for my bargello, as it is slow going, the bark blue binding onto the blue back is hard on my eyes so only doing a little at a time.

I have also been cutting my floral, I still have a few to go, but will need to track down some more fabrics as I am trying to keep it very scrappy. One of the girls at guild is going to give me some more. I started to piece some of these together. I find these so soft and pretty. I think this is what I am going to work on today.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Very pretty. Come visit my blog for my latest giveaway.

http://debiquilts.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-event.html

Cathi said...

Love the fabrics you're using!

*karendianne. said...

Oh look at the very pretty fabrics! How fun is this?!!!!

Very scrappy flowers of Love, *karendianne.