Sunday 26 August 2007

Red, B&W


Well things are getting back to normal, the house seems very quiet. I did manage to get some quilting stared. I decided that I should quite my Red, Back & White quilt, before starting on anything new. This is going to be a birthday present for a friend 60th birthday, in a couple of weeks.

I just did some large stippling on the B&W, I found a nice B&W variegated thread. I didn't like the look of it on the Red, so I am in the process of outline the red with red thread. I think it will look OK. My quilting can still needs work, but the girl I'm giving it too will be happy as I made it for her.

3 comments:

jodie said...

Friends who like it just because you made it are the best kind. I am a big fan of black and white, yours looks good with the red. Please show us a picture when you are finished.

Jodie

Andrea said...

Looks good what we can see ! Don't forget to post a picture of the whole quilt. Sure your friend will love it !

meggie said...

It looks very appealing from here. Love to see it in entirety!