Thursday 11 October 2012

Health update

I also wanted to share a health update. You may have noticed that my blog updates are a bit sporadic. When I'm feeling good than come more often, when I'm not they can be weeks between. I am having surgery later this month (still a weeks away) and hopefully after the recovery I will feel better all the time. This surgery was planned a few moth ago but I wasn't sure I really needed it, but since then the number of bad days has increased so now I'm almost counting the days. Its nothing too major and I should be back at it in after only a couple of weeks.

Hopefully I manage to take a couple of photos of what I have been working on to share soon.

Floss


5 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Gosh, ok. I didn't realize. Be well, friend. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Chookyblue...... said...

goodluck Floss.....hope the surgery goes well......

KJ said...

Take care. x

Andrea said...

The best of luck - hope you're feeling more like yourself very soon xxx

Jeanne said...

May God guide your surgeon's hands and give you a quick and full recovery.