Thursday 19 May 2011

Zoo

I always find May to be a busy month, with more things to do that there is time. I think it's because it's the first month we get any real sunny weather here and I just want to get outside and enjoy.

Last weekend my guild had a sew day, but I had to miss it as it was also my churches kids group day at the zoo. This was a really fun outing, there are a few kids in the group that are within 6 month of LM ages. So a bunch of 2 year-olds at the zoo, so much fun. then there are a few older kids too. I think the kids had as much fun rolling down the hill after lunch as they did checking out the animals, but it was so much fun as this was the first time I had LM at the zoo where she was very interested in the animals. I think we are going to have to get a season pass. LM cuddle toy is a giraffe so we made sure to visit them.

On Sunday I had some time in my sewing room, its not put back together yet but its back to where I can sew in it so hopefully I will get the quilt that I enter in the show at the end of this month completed.

No comments: