Once DH had picked her up I started work on my jar table runner, and was able to get the top finished. It turned out bigger than I was thinking. That was a bit of a theme for me that day. I love the colours in this and I think the center fabric works perfectly.Some of you may recognize the red fabric I used. I can't remember what quilt this was first used in, but i have been using the left overs for many years, I think this turns up in more of my quilts than any other fabric. I am not a big red person, but I really like the tone of this red.
Then I worked on a charm quilt. I had an idea of what I wanted to do with this charm pack (sorry I don't remember the name) and quickly drew up what I was thinking and when from there. I was thinking it would be a nice small wall hanging, but this too is bigger than I was thinking.
I would like to add a piano keyboard border, but will need to measure it and see if I have enough charm pack left. I have a fat quarter of one of the fabrics for the binding, and the setting triangles fabric is from my stash. The longest part of this project was waiting for me to take the photos.