Sunday 20 September 2009

Only one to go

I think I am getting slower at sticking rather than faster, or maybe I am more easily distracted. I see lots of blogs where stickery are done quickly, but I am still slowly working on my bunny blocks. I have completed another 2, so only 1 to go.
Not sure why I had left the ones with writing until near the end. The last block is bunnies again, so hopefully I will get that done quickly. Then onto the making of the quilt. I think my new goal is to get this done for LM 1st birthday.
As this is a post about my bunny quilt I thought it would be a good time to share this photo of the bunny (Hare) that spend time in my front yard. He will be around for a few days then I won't see him for weeks. I like seeing him, but don't like what he does to my lilies.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

For some reason, I can't get the picture to enlarge and I would love a close up look at the bunny. He (she?) looks so big in the picture. Surely he is not a loner and there are others around too. Maybe your house is where he goes to get away from the family, we all need a refuge somedays.

julieQ said...

Like your bunny project! I have had a hard time focusing lately...looks like you are doing better than I am. I like your rabbit in the yard!

Meggie said...

I cannot see the hare either, & the pic wont enlarge. Lovely stitchery though!

*karendianne. said...

I enjoy your stitchery and I don't mind (myself) waiting for the finish. It's going to be so delightful. And boy what magic with the bunny in the yard. Be still my heart...