Tuesday 19 May 2009

More Bunnies

Its been a nice week, had our first baby sitter Saturday night so we could go to my girlfriends surprise 40th birthday party, it was such a fun night.
And last night was guild. Its been a while since I was able to make it to a meeting, and it looks like I will even be able to make it to the sew day this weekend, for at least a couple of hours. While I was at the meeting I manage to finish another of my bunny blocks. I also released that I had not shared the last block I finished. I think this block (with the tall flowers) is my favorite from the entire quilt. I now need to trace some more block, so hopefully I can get that done during the next couple of day. I find these nice to work on in the evening, but need to do the tracing while there is still daylight.

I also started to cut out another quilt. I am hoping that it will be a quick baby quilt. This will give me a change from handwork, when I have time.
Its been a while since I shared a kitty picture, they are feeling a bit neglected, so here is Max checking out the new car seat.

2 comments:

julieQ said...

So very cute! Love your bunny block. I am glad you have had time to get to guild and sew a little.

*karendianne. said...

Cute blocks and I'm glad you were able to get out and about for the first time. But, of course, being a cat love I'm excited to see Max checking out the new car seat. Keep those kitty pictures coming. They're so fun!