Wednesday 16 June 2010

HP Quilt Show

Well I have been a bad blogger, the Heritage Park quilt show was held the last weekend in May and I have been meaning to share a few photo ever since. The weather did not hold out, but all the indoor area were great so still a great show to visit. On the bright side with only quilter at the part the line ups were a lot shorter than other years. I put three small quilts in, I think I have posted all of these quilts before but will share anyway.I am so please with my bunny quilt, I knew that I wanted to put it in, you can see from the photo this was displayed in on of the historic homes child's bedroom.
One of the organizer belong to the guild I go to and she had asked for a few smaller quilts to be enter so I also enter the green table topper and the wall hanging made from left overs.

Hopefully I will be better at blogging.

Floss

No comments: