Tuesday 13 April 2010

Blog Break

Well it looks like I took an unintentional blog break. Shortly after my last post I come down with a bad stomach flu which had me down for about two weeks. Once I was better there was allot of catching up to do. This last weekend was LM baptism, so we had a house full of people, it was wonder to visit with every one, but it does not allow for time in the sewing room.

I did get a little bit done. I finished the last of the pinwheels for my flower quilt
Her are all the piece, all I have to do now is put them all together. I learnt that I should label the fabric when I buy it, all of the was keep together as a project, but had to rally think about which of these fabric went where. I think I have worked this out, guess I will know for sure one I put more of it together.
And here is the start to putting it all together, as you can see I still have a way to go. I did get a couple more border done after this photo was taken. I am upto the first row of pinwheels. Having most of the pieces made I think this will get large quite quickly.
This next weekend I an going to retreat. So I should have more guilty stuff next week.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Glad you are feeling better! Your pinwheel blocks look just like summer to me - I'll be watching to see how the top comes together. Hope you have a great time on retreat.

julieQ said...

Oh, your pinwheels are so pretty! Have a great time on retreat, and I will look forward to seeing what you have been up to.

*karendianne. said...

I love the pinwheels and this center. I can imagine how pretty this is all going to come together!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading

the report - most informative thanks