I did get a little bit done. I finished the last of the pinwheels for my flower quilt
Her are all the piece, all I have to do now is put them all together. I learnt that I should label the fabric when I buy it, all of the was keep together as a project, but had to rally think about which of these fabric went where. I think I have worked this out, guess I will know for sure one I put more of it together.
And here is the start to putting it all together, as you can see I still have a way to go. I did get a couple more border done after this photo was taken. I am upto the first row of pinwheels. Having most of the pieces made I think this will get large quite quickly.
This next weekend I an going to retreat. So I should have more guilty stuff next week.