Sunday 23 August 2009

Bunnies

We have had a few nice days here, so not much quilting has been done. Last Monday was my guild's summer pot luck and I took along the I spy that just needs the binding added, and I think its still in the same bag as I took it in. I will hopefully get to it soon as the little girl that it is for was born on Tuesday.
I did pull out my bunnies to work on, I am not sure why but these seemed to have been put aside. I finished this block.
I just have three left. I need to trace them first, and for some reason when I cut out all the blocks last year I missed cutting out two of them. There is plenty of fabric, so I think this is just as case of getting it done.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That is so sweet. I will be watching to see all the blocks together.

Vals Quilting said...

this is too cute - I love incorporating embroidery into my quilting...
would like to see this one finished!
Valerie
my blog: www.pastimesonline.ca/vals-quilting/