I have not had much time to quilt these past couple of weeks, the summer seems to be quite busy. But I did have a bit of time to potter around the sewing room today and I managed to get the top for the I spy I am working on completed.
As I mention before this is a stash quilt. It is bigger than I was expecting, that is what I get by picking my measurements to use all the fabric I have. The amount of I spy fabric never seems to reduce. I have none of the background fabric left, and just enough of the shadow fabric for the binding. The zinger fabric was another one that I found in the stash. I have even found a piece of purple that is big enough for the back, which was left over from another project. It looks like I will need to pick up some batting, I only have very small bits left and don't feel like piecing that many. But over all very happy with how this stash quite is turning out.