Saturday 14 March 2009

Millarville Quilt show

It was a beautiful day today, and me, my little one and a couple of the girls from guild when to Millaeville for a small quilt show. It was too nice of a day to be stuck in the city when with a short drive in the country you could be at a quilt show. We met for lunch fist and made an afternoon of it. A few of the quilts I wanted to hold up to get a better look.

Myself and one of the girls both won door prize. We both won a manson jar with a few fabric square and a patter for making mason jar blocks. We both think we are going to make the wall hanging they had as an example.


I getting my little one train early, she 3 months old and has now been to her first quilt show.

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

What a fun day and a great outing for the little future quilter. ;)

meggie said...

Congratulations on the door prize win! Glad you are getting out & about with little Miss.