Saturday 6 October 2007

Taz


I have been a bit under the weather lately, nothing serious, but I have been felling quite tired. As a result it has been a week since I even been in my sewing room, so I don't have anything quilty to share. I did notice that over my post I have shared about three of my cats but Taz has not yet made it to my blog.
He is the youngest of our cats; a friend rescued him as he was found nearly frozen, but after a few months had to give him away due to allergies. He is very sweet and likes to be where ever I am. Taz has the softest fur and every one who comes to visit want to take him home. Here he is having a nap on some storage box under my cutting table, and sitting on the coach with me.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

OH, he is so cute! I can understand why everyone wants to take him home. My Jasper is my sewing buddy. He likes to sleep next to my machine when I'm working there.

Nicole & Phil said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Take Care of yourself....the cat seems to be keeping the stash safe! LOL

meggie said...

Taz is such a beautiful cat!! I am wanting a cat, but Gom says no!
Hope you are feeling better.

swooze said...

Adorable. Love the yellow tabbies!